Allow Me To Introduce Myself...

  • Crystal
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 16, 2008
      My name is Crystal and I live in Utah with my husband and 3 yr old
      daughter. I went from 185lbs to 139lbs on the Alli diet last year. We
      bought a house and with all the stresses, I am back to 150lbs!
      GRRRR...so we are starting the Special K diet, I also know a lot about
      the Alli program so I am kind of using that to my benefit.

      I hope to share many great success with you all!

      Crystal
    • Donna Saliby
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 17, 2008
        Hi Crysatl and any other special k friends, any success stories areĀ  most welcome

        Donna

        I hope to share many great success with you all!

        Crystal
      • Mary Gardner
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 19, 2008
          Crystal,
          How long did it take to lose the weight on the ALLI diet ?

          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 20, 2008
            It took 5 months of a strictly by the book, I am starting it again!

            Mucho <3

            Crystal