Re: need some support

  • abyiss13
    Message 1 of 15 , Oct 1, 2008
      You can do it!!!

      Seriously, you had a couple off days, no biggie. Just try to mix up
      your routine to make everything a little more exciting. What are you
      doing to exercise? Ever do aerobics? Or even rent/borrow a fitness
      tape and do it in the comfort of your own home? Make some fruit
      smoothies rather than grabbing the closest bag of chips or cookies.

      Keep up the good work, it'll seriously pay off. If you want some more
      ideas, or a buddy, send me an email.

      Hugs,
      Dawn :)
      --- In SpecialKgroup@yahoogroups.com, "klinko615" <klinko615@...> wrote:

      > I have been on the special k diet for 4 weeks now and have lost 10
      > pounds. Although I am very happy with my progress so far, the past
      few days I have been cheating on the diet.
    • angel2good36
      Message 2 of 15 , Oct 1, 2008
        i'm trying to start but it is hard so i really need some help to get
        started
      • analisa mora
        Message 3 of 15 , Oct 2, 2008
          I'm going to start on monday, I hope I can do it
        • Bonnie Phillips
          Message 4 of 15 , Oct 2, 2008
            You can do it.   I believe in you.  I'm doing it, and I love food. The special K food is so good, and the way they have it set up, you can eat like every 2 to 3 hours.  It's great!!

            Bonnie

              Message 6 of 15 , Oct 2, 2008
                it's great that you have realized and know that you have cheated rather
                than try to excuse the slips. i've just started, and am going into the
                challenge whole heartedly. i'm tired of the stares and embarassment
                that comes with enjoying my little guilty pleasures. keep it up! you're
                doing great :p

                --- In SpecialKgroup@yahoogroups.com, "klinko615" <klinko615@...> wrote:
                Although I am very happy with my progress so far, the past
                few days I have been cheating on the diet.
              • jessicaneal27
                Message 7 of 15 , Oct 2, 2008
                  me to i am starting i am going to the gym tonight and work out to help
                  me i walked three miles yesterday i know if i can do that i can do
                  anything so we can keep each other going i know you can do it go head
                  and stay focused on the prize oh my name is jessica nice to meet you
                • Lizbeth Herrera
                  Message 8 of 15 , Oct 2, 2008
                    you can do it!!!!!!