Re: need some support

  • riebow0214
    Message 1 of 15 , Oct 1, 2008
      You are doing good.. CONGRATS on losing 10 already !! That's great.
      Everyone will fall off the wagon every once in a while, just climb
      back on and don't forget to do some exercising such as walking..

      --- In SpecialKgroup@yahoogroups.com, "klinko615" <klinko615@...>
      wrote:

      > I have been on the special k diet for 4 weeks now and have lost 10
      > pounds.
    • abyiss13
      Message 2 of 15 , Oct 1, 2008
        You can do it!!!

        Seriously, you had a couple off days, no biggie. Just try to mix up
        your routine to make everything a little more exciting. What are you
        doing to exercise? Ever do aerobics? Or even rent/borrow a fitness
        tape and do it in the comfort of your own home? Make some fruit
        smoothies rather than grabbing the closest bag of chips or cookies.

        Keep up the good work, it'll seriously pay off. If you want some more
        ideas, or a buddy, send me an email.

        Hugs,
        Dawn :)
        --- In SpecialKgroup@yahoogroups.com, "klinko615" <klinko615@...> wrote:

        > I have been on the special k diet for 4 weeks now and have lost 10
        > pounds. Although I am very happy with my progress so far, the past
        few days I have been cheating on the diet.
      • angel2good36
        Message 3 of 15 , Oct 1, 2008
          i'm trying to start but it is hard so i really need some help to get
          started
        • analisa mora
          Message 4 of 15 , Oct 2, 2008
            I'm going to start on monday, I hope I can do it
          • Bonnie Phillips
            Message 5 of 15 , Oct 2, 2008
              You can do it.   I believe in you.  I'm doing it, and I love food. The special K food is so good, and the way they have it set up, you can eat like every 2 to 3 hours.  It's great!!

              Bonnie

                Message 7 of 15 , Oct 2, 2008
                  it's great that you have realized and know that you have cheated rather
                  than try to excuse the slips. i've just started, and am going into the
                  challenge whole heartedly. i'm tired of the stares and embarassment
                  that comes with enjoying my little guilty pleasures. keep it up! you're
                  doing great :p

                  --- In SpecialKgroup@yahoogroups.com, "klinko615" <klinko615@...> wrote:
                  Although I am very happy with my progress so far, the past
                  few days I have been cheating on the diet.
                • jessicaneal27
                  Message 8 of 15 , Oct 2, 2008
                    me to i am starting i am going to the gym tonight and work out to help
                    me i walked three miles yesterday i know if i can do that i can do
                    anything so we can keep each other going i know you can do it go head
                    and stay focused on the prize oh my name is jessica nice to meet you
                  • Lizbeth Herrera
                    Message 9 of 15 , Oct 2, 2008
                      you can do it!!!!!!