Re: this is going to be so hard

  • shay
    Message 1 of 15 , Sep 30, 2008
      i need some go help cause this is new and hard
    • rubythirion@charter.net
      Message 2 of 15 , Sep 30, 2008
        We are only human and we make mistakes dont be so hard on yourself you cant be perfect on this every single day . Just accept it was an off day and move in and try again ...you're doing awesome in my opinion!!!

        ---- klinko615 <klinko615@...> wrote:
        Although I am very happy with my progress so far, the past few
        > days I have been cheating on the diet.
      • Leslie Thurston
        Message 3 of 15 , Sep 30, 2008
          I just started today,Congrad by the way...I quit smoking and slipped a few times as well,i have been smoke free for 6 months,you can do i,dont feel so guity,i cheated with cigarettes then finally stopped for good...Leslie

          --- On Tue, 9/30/08, klinko615 <klinko615@...> wrote:
          I have been on the special k diet for 4 weeks now and have lost 10
          pounds. Although I am very happy with my progress so far, the past few days I have been cheating on the diet.
        • Leslie Thurston
          Message 4 of 15 , Oct 1, 2008
            Yesterday was my first day,it is hard i have 3 kids 8,8, and 7 years old,i love their snacks,and now i cant have any...It wasnt too bad yesterday,i just kept busy,i had carpal tunnel surgery last week so it is hard to excercise right now,try chewing gum that helped me...Good luck Leslie

            --- On Tue, 9/30/08, shay <shauntasea@...> wrote:
            i need some go help cause this is new and hard
          • stefaniechao85
            Message 5 of 15 , Oct 1, 2008
              I am so happy to here that we are all human and we fall down put get
              back up. and to reading your passage really make me work harding. Good
              job.

              --- In SpecialKgroup@yahoogroups.com, "klinko615" <klinko615@...> wrote:
              the past few days I have been cheating on the diet. I feel so bad, but I have "jumped back on the horse" so to speak and contined today.
            • riebow0214
              Message 6 of 15 , Oct 1, 2008
                You are doing good.. CONGRATS on losing 10 already !! That's great.
                Everyone will fall off the wagon every once in a while, just climb
                back on and don't forget to do some exercising such as walking..

                wrote:

                > I have been on the special k diet for 4 weeks now and have lost 10
                > pounds.
              • abyiss13
                Message 7 of 15 , Oct 1, 2008
                  You can do it!!!

                  Seriously, you had a couple off days, no biggie. Just try to mix up
                  your routine to make everything a little more exciting. What are you
                  doing to exercise? Ever do aerobics? Or even rent/borrow a fitness
                  tape and do it in the comfort of your own home? Make some fruit
                  smoothies rather than grabbing the closest bag of chips or cookies.

                  Keep up the good work, it'll seriously pay off. If you want some more
                  ideas, or a buddy, send me an email.

                  Hugs,
                  Dawn :)
                  --- In SpecialKgroup@yahoogroups.com, "klinko615" <klinko615@...> wrote:

                  > I have been on the special k diet for 4 weeks now and have lost 10
                  > pounds. Although I am very happy with my progress so far, the past
                  few days I have been cheating on the diet.
                • angel2good36
                  Message 8 of 15 , Oct 1, 2008
                    i'm trying to start but it is hard so i really need some help to get
                    started
                  • analisa mora
                    Message 9 of 15 , Oct 2, 2008
                      I'm going to start on monday, I hope I can do it
                    • Bonnie Phillips
                      Message 10 of 15 , Oct 2, 2008
                        You can do it.   I believe in you.  I'm doing it, and I love food. The special K food is so good, and the way they have it set up, you can eat like every 2 to 3 hours.  It's great!!

                        Bonnie

                          Message 12 of 15 , Oct 2, 2008
                            it's great that you have realized and know that you have cheated rather
                            than try to excuse the slips. i've just started, and am going into the
                            challenge whole heartedly. i'm tired of the stares and embarassment
                            that comes with enjoying my little guilty pleasures. keep it up! you're
                            doing great :p

                            --- In SpecialKgroup@yahoogroups.com, "klinko615" <klinko615@...> wrote:
                            Although I am very happy with my progress so far, the past
                            few days I have been cheating on the diet.
                          • jessicaneal27
                            Message 13 of 15 , Oct 2, 2008
                              me to i am starting i am going to the gym tonight and work out to help
                              me i walked three miles yesterday i know if i can do that i can do
                              anything so we can keep each other going i know you can do it go head
                              and stay focused on the prize oh my name is jessica nice to meet you
                            • Lizbeth Herrera
                              Message 14 of 15 , Oct 2, 2008
                                you can do it!!!!!!