Hi I am new

  • katie45f
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 3, 2008
      I have lost over 40 pounds this past year, I still need to lose about
      40 more, are there any 50 year old and above in this group who are
      tryng to lose approx. the same amount of weight? Any sucessess out
      there? My name is Katie, I live in the Ozark area, Missouri side not to
      far from Springfield!! Will be shopping tomorrow, this plan starts
      Tuesday.

      Katie
    • xxx_babe_ni_zai_xxx
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 4, 2008
        i need to lose 30lbs or more, i weigh around 290 lbs.
        you guys have tips for me to lose these puonds??

        thanks!
      • yourjullie
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 9, 2008
          I`ve lost 32 pounds in 2 monthes, began from 235 and now am 203 and
          ambitiously plan to become 110 pounds. How-to
          1. I did 4 hours of running every day (2 in the morning and 2 in the
          evening) but you should begin from walking during this time, it also
          works very much, if you have big weight it`s more to carry and your
          calories use maybe same as mine in running with your biger weight,
          try to walk as fast as you can.Time devoted to weight loss is devoted
          to your health and beauty. Maybe you could find a partner for walks I
          live very far from you so can`t be company though it would be nice
          2. In the shop I never bought food that is more than 150kcal per 100g
          the main idea is that if you don`t buy you don`t eat it.
          3. White chicken meat, fish and eggs (not more than one daily) should
          be main protein resource (it all is lower than 150kcal per 100g)
          4. Avoid bread and grain - it makes insulin levels high you get more
          hunger and more fat is made, potatoes is ok if not more than 200g and
          not fried but BOILED (80kcal per 100g)
          Hope this helps it really works (can send photos)
          Julia
        • deja_lewis
          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 10, 2008
            Hi, I am new to this group. Just joined today. I am 4 11 and 127
            pounds. My goal weight is 117 pounds. I am trying to lose at least
            5 pounds within the next month. Any advice?