Re: [SpecialKgroup] Re: introducing myself

  • beatrice kamau
    Message 1 of 19 , Jul 31, 2008
      Hi Hilda,

      We can try working together, We start tomorrow.  I am hoping to loose 30kgs. You are not alone dear, I am sure we shall manage.

      --- In SpecialKgroup@ yahoogroups. com, "hspencer1969" <hspencer1969@ ...>
      wrote:

      > Hi I am Hilda from Chicago,
      > I will be starting my diet August 1st. i need a buddy please, i need support. i want to lose 50pds by October, anyone wants to be my buddy i am open.

    • stacey feliciano
      Message 2 of 19 , Jul 31, 2008
        hi hilda. I'm from florida and I am trying this diet too. I also need support and want to lose weight by October.