All about me

  • dorcky_doll
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 28, 2008
      Hi

      My name is Dorcky, i want to loose weight, have tried everything but
      no results, i did try this special k challenge and it worked fine i
      lost 6kg in a month, but then went back and ate normal as on the
      package it says this should not be a long term weigh loss solution, i
      hope i can loose some weight again this time,started yesterday so will
      see in two weeks if i lost 3kg, i will keep you posted.
    • Gregory & Deborah Wilson
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 29, 2008
        Hi

        My name is Debbie. I have lost 20 pounds thanks to Weight Watchers and
        Advocare. I walk atleast 2 hours a day, and ride the stationary bike
        everyday and exercise tape 1 day (sometimes a couple)a week
      • ili07luv
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 29, 2008
          Hello
          im marisol and i want to lose weight and give speacial k a try
          the thing is i want to make sure that it's going to work and that i'm
          actually going to get results.I'm planning on starting the diet
          tomarrow. try to stick with it and see how it goes.
        • Donna Eaton
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 30, 2008
            We have had some success with weight Watchers.  Hubby has lost 21 pounds and I've lost 12 on it.  Neither of us exercise at all.  We've been faithful to the food choices (counting points).  I'm down to a Size 10 (from a 14) and hubby is down 2 pant Sizes.

            I have lost 20 pounds thanks to Weight Watchers and
            Advocare.
          • bekka
            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 30, 2008
              hi debbie. i see the weight watchers commercials and have wondered
              what they do but they are too expensive for me to join.

              --- In SpecialKgroup@yahoogroups.com, "Gregory & Deborah Wilson"
              Message 6 of 6 , Aug 1, 2008
                --- In SpecialKgroup@yahoogroups.com, "bekka" <adabekka@...> wrote:

                > hi debbie. i see the weight watchers commercials and have wondered
                > what they do but they are too expensive for me to join.
                >
                > --- In SpecialKgroup@yahoogroups.com, "Gregory & Deborah Wilson"
                > <wilsonadvocare@> wrote:
                > > My name is Debbie. I have lost 20 pounds thanks to Weight Watchers
                and Advocare.

                watch for the free week trial, that is what I did. I got the info I
                wanted and did not sign up.