Re: [SpecialKgroup] Hello..I'm new here

  • Griselda gomez
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 2 1:20 PM
      Hi Christie glad you could join us. Ok here is the thing i been on the Special K diet since Monday 7/01/2008 the thing is i am eating a heavy dinnner (Big no no!). I am going to swith and replace my dinner for cereal a couple a days out of the week :) that will help me coordinate my eating habbits.
      Gris.

        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 3 7:01 AM
          Thank you for the welcome. I try to have a sensible dinner. But I am also
          trying to stay with in my calorie intake. I feel I didn't good yesterday. The
          only thing I find hard is sticking with just eating the allowed Special K
          products..it really isn't filling at all for me. I try to avoid hunger with lost
          of water..and trust me I can't wait till dinner time. lol. Well good luck.

          Christie

        • Leo3diamonds@aol.com
          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 5 6:54 PM
            Hi Joann,
            Thanks for the reply. I am so ready for this change. This is the biggest I
            have been too. 200 lbs size 18 pants..CRAZY...I have been slacking the past
            couple of days due to the holiday but tomorrow I am getting back up and
            starting again. All over again....And I am gonna kick BUTT!!!....I am trying to get
            all the motivation I can cause it's so hard to make myself do what I say I
            want to do...that is my problem..I want to cut it out of my system quick.

            Where are you from? I am from MA.
            Well take care

            Christie

            In a message dated 7/3/2008 7:27:12 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
            joann.blackwood@... writes:
            Hello Christie,
            I too am a mother of 2 children. I am bigger than you at 240 lbs and
            I am currently 40 years old.