RE: [SpecialKgroup] Re: introduction

  • denise
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 2 12:19 PM
      Yes, stress is a huge factor. My issue was that I would use alcohol to ease
      the stress, so much that I put over 60 # on in less than a year !! Since I
      started this challenge, I have become a whole different person. I think the
      idea of a “challenge” made it work for me. Dieting is cliché, and I was
      ready to challenge myself the first two weeks, I wanted to see if I could
      lose 6 pounds, and I lost 10 !!

      Best wishes

      From: SpecialKgroup@yahoogroups.com [mailto:SpecialKgroup@yahoogroups.com]
      On Behalf Of bekka
      hi, i'm sarah i am also 5 4 and weigh 260. i also stress eat and
      boredom eat. feel free to email me anytime if you want to be diet
      buddies.
    • gwpublications@gmail.com
      Message 2 of 10 , Jul 3 8:35 AM
        Who doesn't use a little drink to chill? My advice on that is to find a red wine or white wine you like, as they are low cal amd have some health benefits.

        Also, to cut calories even further, add some flavored bubbly water to wine for an impromptu spritzer!

          Message 4 of 10 , Aug 7, 2008
            hi kelly, good for you. i love the special k diet but i like having a
            slim fast shake for breakfast sometimes. the chocolate ones are yummy.

            --- In SpecialKgroup@yahoogroups.com, "Kelly" <fastgirl00@...> wrote:

            > Hello all...Just started last Sun and lost 3 lbs and 2 inches.
          • tatumchar
            Message 5 of 10 , Nov 15, 2008
              hi everyone! i posted that i was new here but never really introduced
              myself. my name is charlotte and i'm 23 years old. i started the
              special k challenge 2 days ago so i hope it will work for me. i
              currently weigh 205 lbs and would someday like to be around 130 or even
              higher if i'm healthy. but my goal right now is to be at least down to
              170 by march if possible. i have been married for 5 years to my
              wonderful husband, who is a Marine and i recently had our first baby on
              sept 10. my husband was deployed overseas a week before our son was
              born and comes back next year and i hope to lose my weight before he
              gets back. i am walking daily and working out little by little, trying
              to more each time and really want to lose this weight!
            • kala west
              Message 6 of 10 , Nov 17, 2008
                Welcome to the group! Just add five minutes to your walk and don't over do it or you will want to stop. I tried adding to much to fast when I first started exercising and I had to quit I was so sore the next day. SO now I just add five minutes every other day while I am jogging and I do strentgh training or core exercises every other day no more than 3-5 days a week and on the days that i do nothing I take a brief ten minute walk a few times a day or race the kids around the house just to get my heart rate up. You can do this if you need encouragement just send an email and someone here will motivate you I try to motivate everyone Just to give them the boost they need.  Good lUck you can do this.
                Kala