had major back surgery

  • lindseycanaries
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2008
      Hi everyone
      Just joined, I am Lindsey, Im 30 and have had major back surgery last
      month. Used t0o swimming 100 lnegths a day and no0w am not allowed to
      do any more than 15 mins walking am and 15 mins walking pm I am now 64
      kilos, or 10 stones 5, just started this special k lark but am at a
      loss as to what to eat for the meal a day.....did I mention I am
      usually a total chocoholic!