I can't seem to keep

  • ashbaychar
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 30, 2008
      My mouth off all the wrong foods it's so sad. I need help. I eat for
      any reason. I enjoy and i don't what to do? I am new to here and need
      to here a set plan...what excersice to do whenn to eat what to eat...
      Thanks to who listens. Stacy
    • keimcdaniel
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 1, 2008
        Stacy,
        It is really hard to stay away from the foods that you love, I am a
        SOuthern girl so I love lots of fried foods--fried eggplant, fried
        tomotoes, fried okra, you get the idea.
        But I constantly have to remind myself that I have a goal that I am
        trying to accomplish. I will use various spices and condiments to
        enhance the flavor of food and if I really want something friend I
        allow myself a splurge. Good luck!

        --- In SpecialKgroup@yahoogroups.com, "ashbaychar" <ashbaychar@...>
        wrote:

        > My mouth off all the wrong foods it's so sad. I need help. I eat for
        > any reason. I enjoy and i don't what to do? I am new to here and
        need
        > to here a set plan...what excersice to do whenn to eat what to
        eat...
        > Thanks to who listens. Stacy

      • edithmae_18
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 1, 2008
          Hi Stacy!
          I have had this problem too and have found that if I don't buy the the
          cokes, my weekness, and other wrong foods I can't eat them.

          Try to go by the special K plan, eat 2 bowls of cereal, that's serving
          size 3/4c cereal and 1/2 c skim milk and dinner. I like the snack
          bars, they are good. I try to drink water during the day and only tea
          or whatever else with meals. Just be sure to watch your protions. Try
          to use a salad plate instead of a dinner plate tmake it seams like you
          have a bunch to eat.

          I try to exercise by walking or doing an exercise tape, but with 2
          babies, 2yrs and 9 months, I don't always get it in.

          I hope this helps!

          Good Luck!
          Edy :)

          wrote:

          > My mouth off all the wrong foods it's so sad. I need help. I eat for
          > any reason. I enjoy and i don't what to do? I am new to here and need
          > to here a set plan...what excersice to do whenn to eat what to eat...
          > Thanks to who listens. Stacy

        • Maryann Gilbertson