Re: [SpecialKgroup] Re: Hello MaryLou and Hi Dee

  • rosa maria pena
    Message 1 of 165 , Jun 2, 2008
      I'm 41 5" 180lbs i lost 5lbs in two weeks, I just started watching what i eat & how much of it, ITS FREAKING HARD, in the morning Im too much in a hurry to eat & very busy...so i skip it sometimes....not smart i know...but what can i do....have depleted my intake of meat, i eat it once or twice a week, for lunch (@1 or 130) i eat vegetables, 1 starchy food item (small serving) and lots of water...evry other day i cut that meal in half & eat the leftovers for a snack (3:30 or 4pm)....I eat my last meal at 7pm (usually subway - tuna or veggie 6inch on wheat no dressing) I TRY SO HARD NOT BE HUNGRY AFTER 7pm - ITS A GRUELING EFFORT!!! I work two jobs, i have 15/20 minutes from one job to the other my morning starts at 7am ends at 930ish - 10pm, getting home and finally laying down around 11 or midnite.....Im always on the go, but yet the older you get the harder it is to lose the weight, i never had a problem before, it was so easy!!!! you all
      ladies do a good job here, thanks.  you won't see me as much on this, i just had a minute its almost up...
       God, Peace & Love = Rosa  Maria
    • glendalys.mendez
      Message 165 of 165 , Sep 28, 2009
        Hi Cristina. Sure I can. That would be wonderful. What would you like to know?