Re: [SpecialKgroup] running?

  • Lindsey Powell
    Message 1 of 2 , May 31, 2008
      I remember from gym class and playing soccer that it's good to speed up like that, but then to slow down the same way so you bring your heart back down to a steady pace. Much like warming up before a work out and cooling off when your done! Hope that helped!   ~LIndsey

      bandnerd313@... wrote:
      okay i run 10-15mins after dinner..but i walk and then jog then run and i usally run for 5 mins and then walk 2mins and then jog 8 mins.. is that good or should i jog the whole way im not sure if i should stick to what im doing or change?