third day backfire!

  • littleobe03@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 3 , May 8 3:55 PM
      I just lasted 3 days without screwing up!!! Im so mad at myself!!! This diet is kinda rough once you start it!
    • alice_nicole16@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 3 , May 8 6:12 PM
        Keep your self motivated! Everyday in your food and excercise journal write a reason why your on the diet!
      • crys6662001@yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 3 , May 9 10:12 AM
          Don't feel bad. The first 2 days I started this diet, I screwed up. The first day I ate my cereal for breakfast and lunch. Also ate my dinner and special K snacks. But I ended up getting a chicken sandwich at Mcdonald's because I stopped there to get something for someone and they said I could get something too. The second day I had my cereal for breakfast, protein bar for lunch. My Special K snacks, and guess what? I ended up eating 2 marshmallow treats. It was pretty hard. So instead of giving up, I just added 2 more days to the plan, instead of doing it for 14, I'm doing 16. I plan to do it longer than that but I weighed myself on the 1st and will again on the 16th day. Now I am on day 9 and it's gotten so much easier and I don't feel deprived of anything at all. So just keep it up it'll get easier as you go, If you make a mistake just try again, YOU CAN DO IT. :)