Re: hey

  • allgoldgrl@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 34 , Apr 1, 2008
      I read your post and wanted to cry.You described how i feel everyday of my life!I wish that I too could just accept myself.My face isn't ugly and so many people have told me for a long time now,just loose 50 lbs and you'd be hot!When I was 17-about 21,I weighed less than 90lbs (eating disorder,but i'm in denial lol)and wish I could just do it again and loose the weight.I know,I know it wasn't the right weigh,but I was happy to finally be thin,no pot belly,no saggy boobs,no a$$ down to my knees....Please email me any time you need to talk if you ever feel like it.......thinking of you and sending you happy thoughts =-) Monica Ann
    • Marie
      Message 34 of 34 , Apr 28, 2009
        Thank's tanya gurl we all deserve a tap in our back for doing our best!!! We all made it so congratulations to you too...we all the deserve the recognition...let's stay motivated!!! (High five gurl!!!)
        From: ltanya taylor <shan3cake@yahoo. com>

        its going wellive lost 7 p so far