Do you need a Buddy to help keep you on track?

  • rocryhme@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1 4:55 AM
      Today is only my second day and I can see now that I might need a buddy or friend to help me along this challenge. Some who can check on me and I can check on them to make sure that we are eating and sticking to diet plan. I know I have a small habit of cheating on my diet plan which is probaly my downfall and maybe others too. But this time I look forward to sticking to it and going through with it and hopefully I will lose enough weight to be confident in just a one peice for my summer trip to Florida.
    • lynettesturrock@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 2 4:09 PM
        Hi Rika,
        I am now on my 3rd day of the challenge and think it would b great to have someone on same day and keep progress with. I have stuck to it even though it's only day 3 but I have to admit today I could have really done with a nice big bar of chocolate! So I went and got an apple instead. I feel quite strongly motivated to keepin this up but would feel more inclined to have someone to compare with, etc
        Hope to hear back

        --- Rika wrote:

        Today is only my second day...