HI THERE

  • rescueslb@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 30, 2008
      HI THERE I'M NEW HERE AND I AM TRYING TO LOSE SOME WEGHT AND HAVE BEEN HAVING TRUBLE DOING THIS. IF ANYONE CAN HELP ME I WOULD LIKE THAT THANKS
    • rangelveronica@att.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 31, 2008
        Well hang in there it will happen if you stick to it. Try doing some light exercises at first and don't try to lose to much in the beginning. Set a small goal like 1 lbs in one week . When you see that you where able to accomplish this you will feel more motivated to keep going. And for the second week again only challenge yourself with that 1lbs. Thats what I have been doing and it works for me, baby steps......