losing baby weight .

  • summerfuzzies@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 2, 2008
      i just had a little girl on dec 27th and i am wanting to start this challenge im hopeing it will be easy to do my mom plans on starting with me im looking on starting soon. would soy milk work in placement of skim milk ?
      well i would love help and info on this
    • whitesnowfalcon@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 2, 2008
        Hello Lexie;

        Speaking from having several children, The baby weight does not all come off at once. If you are nursing the body will need to retain some of the weight for milk production. In my experience, it all came off about the end of the first year after solids were the mainstay of my childrens diet. Good luck of starting the exercise!
      • BMHANCOCK@yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 2, 2008
          I just started on the 28th. I had a baby 3 years ago and am hoping to lose the weight I've gained since then. Hopefully we'll both be successful.++++++++++
        • surprisesandi@hotmail.com
          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 2, 2008
            Congratulations on your beautiful new baby! Be kind to yourself, it takes time for your body to adjust to all the hormonal changes that come with childbirth! If your nursing, it's important to drink 32-64 ounces of fluid a day, preferably water, and this will help you with weight loss as well! I'm not sure about the soy milk, soy beans have alot of calories. I'd suggest you read the labels on the variety of milk choices at the store. Rice milk may be an option too. There are also excellent choices at the health food store, again, if you're nursing you'd want to try to use organic milk so you're baby doesn't get exposed to the hormones in white milk. Take it slow when starting, you've just started a big new job called "Motherhood" LOL Good Luck!
          • Lettie B
            Message 5 of 8 , Mar 3, 2008
              I use fat free milk. I used to use skim, but changed to see the difference. None. O h well this is the real tese of courage and disipline. Any food new to us yet? SK?
            • summerfuzzies@yahoo.com
              Message 6 of 8 , Mar 8, 2008
                im not nurseing i was only able to nurse for 3 weeks and then my milk supply stoped comeing in .
              • isfbmylife@yahoo.com
                Message 7 of 8 , Mar 11, 2008
                  hey lexi i just had a BABY last year trying to lose weight to . it hard but i hope special k challenge can work
                • parkash sharma
                  Message 8 of 8 , Mar 20, 2008
                    First of all you are a mother then an other so take care of baby near future
                    you can lose your weight. take a fresh food, fruit and vegetable in your meal.
                    Don't use toxic item in daily life.
                    if you take a toxic item the try to left the habit of bed thing in your daily
                    life routine.
                    sharma