Re: Hello everyone!
- Kelly, Read up on what is being said about chocolate... its not the enemy any more.. You really do live is a decadent area of Pa. I grew up outside of Philadelphia and know very little of the Amish country. Just go steady as you go and your will find your energy building. You will over take some of those 7th graders. good luck. It is in your to succeed I am working on my 50 plus lbs.
- I just started today. I work at a donut shop so this may be pretty hard!!!
But the Lord helped me stay away from them today! I'm glad I only work
there 2 days a week!LOL! I would like to lose about 20lbs. The meal bars
are a little pricey (for my budget!) but compared to the famous weight loss
programs, it is reasonable. I enjoy the cereal and the snack bars. I had
both of them today. I just got the meal bars so I will try them out
tomorrow also. I have a walking dvd that I use at home and it has helped in
the past so I plan to use it as much as I can. Well, God speed to everyone!
- My name is Clara , I just started today....I am 31 years old and I am a Mom of 3...I never had a weight problem until my last pregnancy and now I have 25-30lbs. to lose...I am 5'9" and I weigh 176lbs....Ihope this plan works, I have tried evrything, and I am just about to give up.....Well I hope somebody can be a buddy to me and support me..I will also support you..I would also like to hear some sucess stories....
- hi clara , I to have the same problem and i am about the same size as you .. I too put on the pounds after having my 9 pound baby boy 4 years ago.. . I stared this plan last week and i lost 2 pounds whoohooo .. but i was excited .. I am also doing zumba exercise which is a latin dance exercise video and i will wallk 30-45 minutes a day wheather permitting .. plus im eating lots of fruits and veggies and of course my spec k... i would liket o be buddies with you and we can support each other ... oh yeh by the way my name is jody and im from illinois
- Hi my name is Brittany and i am new to the group. i am 22 i want to lose like 50 to 60 pounds. i just started dieting about a week ago.i dont know what more to say lol so if you would like to talk or ask something just let meknow. good luck everyone have a good day!!
- Hi, my name is Chanel, I'm a 29 yr old mom of 3. I'm just staring out today. I'm hoping to lose 100lbs eventually, for my wedding in May 2011. I'm also looking for any moms in the Boston area who would like to work out together. Exercising is my least favorite part of weight loss, so maybe having a partner will help encourage me.