Re: Hello everyone!

  • txdewette@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 13 , Mar 1, 2008
      one helpful hint that i might remind some people of is, equal amout subtitute oil with applesause for cakes and brownies.
    • annie
      Message 2 of 13 , Mar 1, 2008
        Kelly,  Read up on what is being said about chocolate... its not the enemy any more.. You really do live is a decadent area of Pa. I grew up outside of Philadelphia and know very little of the Amish country. Just go steady as you go and your will find your energy building.  You will over take some of those 7th graders.  good luck. It is in your to succeed I am working on my 50 plus lbs.
      • Angie Silcox
        Message 3 of 13 , Mar 12, 2008
          I just started today. I work at a donut shop so this may be pretty hard!!!
          But the Lord helped me stay away from them today! I'm glad I only work
          there 2 days a week!LOL! I would like to lose about 20lbs. The meal bars
          are a little pricey (for my budget!) but compared to the famous weight loss
          programs, it is reasonable. I enjoy the cereal and the snack bars. I had
          both of them today. I just got the meal bars so I will try them out
          tomorrow also. I have a walking dvd that I use at home and it has helped in
          the past so I plan to use it as much as I can. Well, God speed to everyone!
          Angie
        • clarahackworth1999@yahoo.com
          Message 4 of 13 , Apr 3, 2008
            My name is Clara , I just started today....I am 31 years old and I am a Mom of 3...I never had a weight problem until my last pregnancy and now I have 25-30lbs. to lose...I am 5'9" and I weigh 176lbs....Ihope this plan works, I have tried evrything, and I am just about to give up.....Well I hope somebody can be a buddy to me and support me..I will also support you..I would also like to hear some sucess stories....
          • Jody Rentschler
            Message 5 of 13 , Apr 3, 2008
              hi clara , I to have the same problem and i am about the same size as you .. I too put on the pounds after having my 9 pound  baby boy 4 years ago.. . I stared this plan last week and i lost 2 pounds whoohooo .. but i was excited .. I am also doing zumba exercise which is a latin dance exercise video and i will wallk 30-45 minutes a day wheather permitting .. plus im eating lots of fruits and veggies and of course my spec k... i would liket o be buddies with you and we can support each other ... oh yeh by the way my name is jody and im from illinois
            • mybrowniegirl@yahoo.com
              Message 6 of 13 , May 5 4:08 PM
                Hi my name is Brittany and i am new to the group. i am 22 i want to lose like 50 to 60 pounds. i just started dieting about a week ago.i dont know what more to say lol so if you would like to talk or ask something just let meknow. good luck everyone have a good day!!
              • Cortney Jones
                Message 7 of 13 , May 6 11:58 AM
                  HI my name is Cortney. I have not started it yet Im plannin on starting Sunday. Is it helping you? What you do?
                • chanellie
                  Message 8 of 13 , Sep 28, 2009
                    Hi, my name is Chanel, I'm a 29 yr old mom of 3. I'm just staring out today. I'm hoping to lose 100lbs eventually, for my wedding in May 2011. I'm also looking for any moms in the Boston area who would like to work out together. Exercising is my least favorite part of weight loss, so maybe having a partner will help encourage me.

                    thanks,

                    Chanel