Re: [SpecialKgroup] New member

  • Mary Bate
    Message 1 of 46 , Feb 29, 2008
      Hi Donna,

        Nice to meet you, I also think it will make a huge difference in our successfull in weight loss. I would love you to be you diet buddy. We're off!!!!

        Mary
    • bjaleesa94
      Message 46 of 46 , Aug 18, 2009
        Hi everyone

        I'm 19 years old and im from yuma, az and I'm a new member here on SpecialK group and I started the SpecialK diet yesturday and so far i like it but i wanted to get some advice on how to lose weight with special k and well it help if i exercise more.