5213Hi there

  • queennadine77
    Aug 2, 2007
      Hi all, my name is Nads and I live in Dunedin, New Zealand. I am
      seeking motivation to help me shift 20lbs. I recently shed 20lbs, but
      it is getting harder and harder to keep it off and I have been slipping
      back into old habits. I am going to try the Special K plan, seems alot
      of people have had good results from it. In 3 days I am beginning a
      cycling training plan for a cycling trip I am going on in 8 weeks, felt
      this was a reasonable time frame to get a bit fitter and lose a few
      pounds. I really need inspiration and motivation, so please tell me
      your secrets and inspiring stories!!! Cheers.
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic