4590Re: [SpecialKgroup] Re: Introduce Yourself

  • Rachel Martin
    Jun 1, 2007
      Hi. Thanks, it feels great. Okay to answer you questions. I eat the Vanilla Almond, I have from the start and still love it, with 2% milk and a banana cut into it. I started exercising slowly at first 30 minutes 3 times a week, then I was going 45 minutes and doing it every day, at my strongest I believe I was doing an hour daily, sometimes twice a day. The exercising included  cardio and weights.I do snack on fruit, usually apples and bananas, and the SK snack bars, the one with chocolate helped my urges for sweets. As for water I drink bottled water, usually AquaFina, and drink atleast 4 of the 16.9 floz. It was really hard at first, but the longer I did it the easier it became.
      Rachel

      kellyparham1 <kellyparham1@...> wrote:
      Rachel~
      WOW!! Congratulations! That is so awesome! I have a few questions...
      What kind of Special K are you eating? How much are you exercising a
      day? Do you eat fruits for snacks during the day? Do you eat any
      Special K snack bars? About how much water are you drinking everyday??
      I just wanted to know because I would love to have those kinds of
      results with this program!
      Thanks!!