2186Re: losing it

  • twobikes4us
    Feb 1, 2007
      Truckerswife731,
      Are you watching the way you cook your dinners, and you late night
      eating. Please give the group an example of your day food intake and
      any working out. I find keeping a journal helps with food control and
      portion control. Portion control is the key. at dinner I have 3-4 oz of
      protein, 3-4 servings of veggies, 1 cup of raw and 1/2 cup of cooked
      each. And watch how you cook your veggies, steaming them is best. I
      always have a salad with my dinner also.
      hope this is helpful,
      Viki

      --- In SpecialKgroup@yahoogroups.com, "truckerswife731"
      <truckerswife731@...> wrote:

      > Hello;
      >
      > I am just curious about losing the weight. I have tried the diet
      > and I have gained 3 lbs. Is there something else that i need to do?
      >
      > Thanks.

    • Show all 20 messages in this topic