      From: ¤AnnA¤ <fairysdreamz@...>
      Subject: Re: [SpecialKgroup] Re:NEED HELP
      To: SpecialKgroup@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Saturday, December 5, 2009, 9:55 AM

      Oh yes Hun
      I started smoking when I was 10,my mom would send me to get cigs at store
      for her,she smoked around me,so I guess I caught on to it       til 12years
      later I decided to quit
      I was working out with Denise Austin TV show fitness trainer daily,losing
      weight feeling great,and I had all this energy but I didn't feel I had lung
      capacity to breathe to do high energy aerobics
      So I decided to quit,seeing how my mother never took good care of herself,..
      .and if I CAN do it Anyone can!!!!!...chewed a lot of gum
      I always felt working out helps with my Will Power Sooooooo much!!!!!!!!!

      Have a great day lovelies

      XO
      AnnA