      From: Kelly Gause <kellygause1@...>
      Subject: Re: [SpecialKgroup] Re:NEED HELP
      To: SpecialKgroup@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tuesday, December 1, 2009, 4:41 PM

      i quit smoking so its even harder to loose wheight and late at night feeding how do i get over this craving during the day im fine night is hard i wake up wanting to eat whats the best exercise i do walk alot i try to stay busywhat else cold i do i get realyget depressed and descussted when i cant fit into myclothes i give up i have pain from arthrities its hard to do things but i do walk alotwhat else is there i look when i use to be skiny

    • Show all 26 messages in this topic