      From: Beth Ann Frye <bethann_frye@...>

      Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 13:31:09
      To: <specialkgroup@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [SpecialKgroup] need help

      i need help!i notice all my weight is in my stomach and hips.due to the change. how can i take it offf?i try everything.nothing works.my clothes are getting tried when i put them on.can any one get me some advice and excises i can do.i be very greatful to you.thanks-beth
    • Show all 15 messages in this topic