1Welcome & Introductions

  • specialk_insider
    Dec 27, 2006
      Welcome everyone to the Special K Challenge Group, a place for sharing
      tips, celebrating successes, and finding support as you take the
      challenge. We hope you all have had a great holiday season and are
      preparing for a happy and healthy 2007.

      This group isn't going to really begin until after the New Year, but
      before then we encourage you to take a moment to introduce yourself to
      your fellow Challenge Group members. It would be great to know a little
      bit about who you are and your goals for 2007 (whether they are health
      and fitness related or otherwise).

      Meanwhile, please enjoy the rest of 2006, and we look forward to
      experiencing the Challenge with you in the coming year!
    • Show all 43 messages in this topic