      ________________________________
      From: Nomzingisi Ruba <atholitha@...>

      you are not alone, i can feel the kind of pain that you are going through. your story is the same as mine but unfortunately for me my husband was so ashamed of me in the sense that when we are between other people he will act as if we don't know each other, but when we are alone he said there's nothing bothering him about my weight, as a result of that we are dirvocing .
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic