19431Re: Newbie: My story

  • naomi71289
    Jun 1, 2009
      Hi Kiran!
      This is Sarah from California! I hope that you can stay in touch! I am currently studying Kinesiology to become a personal trainer and a dietitian/nutritionist and am looking to change my lifestyle. My whole life will be about nutrition and workouts. So I hope that you are very motivated!

      I took yoga for a year, about two years of aerobics/pilates, and five years of dance. I currently have an unofficial Summer Fit Program with my friends doing circuit training. I hope that I can be some inspiration for you!
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic