19410Re: Newbie: My story

  • babe_com69
    May 31, 2009
      Hi friend, Not sure what to say about the friends you have, not quite what I would ever consider friends, when they make such cruel comments.

      I have lost three stone and have another 4 stones to lose, so listen up - it can be done - YOU CAN DO IT.

      Start with one day at a time not one week, and if you slip up then thats ok it was just one day.....

      Eamil me any time

      Rach

      --- In SpecialKgroup@yahoogroups.com, "Kiran" <kiran_rauf2008@...> wrote:

      > Hi all. I am new to the Special K Challenge. I guess i never would need to lose weight until people started asking my husband why did he marry such a fat girl. They tell him that I am beautiful but fat and that makes me ugly.
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic