19387Re: Newbie: My story

  • chocolatecutie2003
    May 31, 2009
      Hi, I am sorry to hear that you have come into contact with some cruel people. It's not really their business why your husband married you. Hopefully it was because he loves you and hopefully that will continure to be the case. As for the weightmaybe you can replace some of the fast foods with whole foods and since this is the special K diet..Try the protein cereal in the morning. That is supposed to stave off hunger better

      --- In SpecialKgroup@yahoogroups.com, "Kiran" <kiran_rauf2008@...> wrote:

      > Hi all. I am new to the Special K Challenge. I guess i never would need to lose weight until people started asking my husband why did he marry such a fat girl. They tell him that I am beautiful but fat and that makes me ugly.
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic