15334Re: Introduce Yourself

  • ortiznaiomy
    Nov 1, 2008
      --- In SpecialKgroup@yahoogroups.com, "Julie Polito" <jlpolito@...>
      wrote:

      > Welcome to The Special K Challenge ™ Group! Please introduce yourself
      > to the group! Who are you? What are your goals?

      Hello, My name is Naiomy I am 24 and I have 3 children. My goal is to
      get to a healthier weughy. I am currently 150 pounds. It is very hard
      for me to exercise or eat properly because I work, go to schoo, have
      the kids which one of them is 5 months and the other two are school
      aged. I honestly lack will power. I know that I can shed the pounds but
      I would like to talk to people who are supportive not people who laugh
      at me.
    • Show all 2716 messages in this topic