13905Re: Losing the post-pregnancy baby weight

  • whnjj_08
    Sep 4, 2008
      Honestly I don't think the age had anything to do with it. I was 18
      when I had my first and by the time she was 2 months old all the
      weight was gone. I had my second when I was 19 and still haven't lost
      the weight. I had my third just 3 moths ago at age 21 and added even
      more on. I am in such a lose. I have tried everything I can think of
      to lose it but can't I am hoping that the Special K plan can help me.
      I have already tried deit pills and other food prgrams.

      --- In SpecialKgroup@yahoogroups.com, "deeone75" <dawn.pereira@...>
      > Loosing weight was challenge this time around, but I had a strict
      > diet and exercise routine to get back to my old self. My husband is
      > my big mentor.
    • Show all 15 messages in this topic