13829Re: Losing the post-pregnancy baby weight

  • athompson0301
    Aug 31, 2008
      Hi my name is Amanda. I actually took the special K challenge after
      my first son who I gained 80 lbs with and lost 50lbs. I had a bowl
      of special K for breakfast with skim milk, and oine for lunch. Then
      atea regular dinner and snack on special K bars. Then I had my
      second child about 2 years later I gained 30lbs did the same thing
      and lost it. I got pregnant a year later and just had my third
      6months ago. I gained 27lbs with him and have lost it but it just
      kinnda came off this time. I still have 40 lbs to go to get back to
      my original weight. I got my tubes tied this time so I am started
      running 1/2 mile yesterday and will do this combined with the above
      diet for 6 months and see what happens. Hope this helps
      God Bless
      Amanda
    • Show all 15 messages in this topic