13261Re: [SpecialKgroup] Re: I can't seem to keep

  • Maryann Gilbertson
    Jul 2, 2008
      Hey there,
         I was having a hard time losing weight so I joined the special k challenge and then a friend and I joined weight watchers and so far so good.  Like you I loved fried vegetables so now instead of frying i put them on the grill and use all different spices and I feel like i am eatting what I love and putting them on the grill is better for me.. Just thought I would share.

      Maryann
      --- On Tue, 7/1/08, keimcdaniel <keimcdaniel@...> wrote:

      Stacy,
      It is really hard to stay away from the foods that you love, I am a
      SOuthern girl so I love lots of fried foods--fried eggplant, fried
      tomotoes, fried okra, you get the idea.
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic