13255Re: I can't seem to keep

  • edithmae_18
    Jul 1, 2008
      Hi Stacy!
      I have had this problem too and have found that if I don't buy the the
      cokes, my weekness, and other wrong foods I can't eat them.

      Try to go by the special K plan, eat 2 bowls of cereal, that's serving
      size 3/4c cereal and 1/2 c skim milk and dinner. I like the snack
      bars, they are good. I try to drink water during the day and only tea
      or whatever else with meals. Just be sure to watch your protions. Try
      to use a salad plate instead of a dinner plate tmake it seams like you
      have a bunch to eat.

      I try to exercise by walking or doing an exercise tape, but with 2
      babies, 2yrs and 9 months, I don't always get it in.

      I hope this helps!

      Good Luck!
      Edy :)

      --- In SpecialKgroup@yahoogroups.com, "ashbaychar" <ashbaychar@...>
      wrote:

      > My mouth off all the wrong foods it's so sad. I need help. I eat for
      > any reason. I enjoy and i don't what to do? I am new to here and need
      > to here a set plan...what excersice to do whenn to eat what to eat...
      > Thanks to who listens. Stacy

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic