13249Re: I can't seem to keep

  • keimcdaniel
    Jul 1, 2008
      Stacy,
      It is really hard to stay away from the foods that you love, I am a
      SOuthern girl so I love lots of fried foods--fried eggplant, fried
      tomotoes, fried okra, you get the idea.
      But I constantly have to remind myself that I have a goal that I am
      trying to accomplish. I will use various spices and condiments to
      enhance the flavor of food and if I really want something friend I
      allow myself a splurge. Good luck!

      --- In SpecialKgroup@yahoogroups.com, "ashbaychar" <ashbaychar@...>
      wrote:

      > My mouth off all the wrong foods it's so sad. I need help. I eat for
      > any reason. I enjoy and i don't what to do? I am new to here and
      need
      > to here a set plan...what excersice to do whenn to eat what to
      eat...
      > Thanks to who listens. Stacy

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic