10589Hello everyone!

  • Angie Silcox
    Mar 12, 2008
      I just started today. I work at a donut shop so this may be pretty hard!!!
      But the Lord helped me stay away from them today! I'm glad I only work
      there 2 days a week!LOL! I would like to lose about 20lbs. The meal bars
      are a little pricey (for my budget!) but compared to the famous weight loss
      programs, it is reasonable. I enjoy the cereal and the snack bars. I had
      both of them today. I just got the meal bars so I will try them out
      tomorrow also. I have a walking dvd that I use at home and it has helped in
      the past so I plan to use it as much as I can. Well, God speed to everyone!
      Angie
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic