As professional educators and professional techs, we are dedicated to helping any and all people with "special needs:" those who are sight-disabled, have MS or Cerebral Palsy or Parkinson's, are deaf or infirmed, are quadri or para-plegic, have learning disablities, or any other kind of Special-Ed needs. There are no boundaries here. Our goal is to provide you with the highest caliber of resources and help.
Please know that people with special needs are very special to us. And we mean this from the very bottom of our hearts.
Please let us know how we can serve you. We will do so to the utmost of our collective abilities.
Special-Needs is a Child-Safe Site Labeled with ICRA and all member Yahoo profiles have to reflect that.
©2003-2011 Technical Support Alliance
- Dec 30, 2003
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.