No activity in last 7 days
This group is devoted to developing a state-wide spay/neuter initiative to reduce euthanasia in shelters across our state. Activities may include collecting data to measure where we are in Tennessee, discussing projects which have been successful, and brainstorming to find funding for a program that will benefit the entire state. Group members are expected to treat each other with respect. While we may collect shelter data, this is not a group that will discuss sheltering per se, other than what we as groups focused on spaying & neutering can do to help reduce euthanasia and improve adoption rates from local shelters. Criticism of other organizations is not productive for this movement, and therefore will not be tolerated in this group.
- Dec 2, 2003
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.