Dear All!

  • AltairD
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 7, 2013
      Just started with spanish!
      Please, can someone help me find the online dictionary where I coudl seaarch spanish words ending (or beginning) at certain letters gorup (like: *idad, la*, etc???)

      Many thanks and hope something woudl be found!!!
    • Daniel Hanson
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 7, 2013
        There's a good monolingual Spanish dictionary online named Clave. You can look at works that contain certain letter combinations as well as start or end with certain combinations.

        http://www.smdiccionarios.com/

        Good luck!

        Sincerely,
        Daniel Hanson