Re: [Espanol_101] Re: las noticias...

  • jabriol
    Message 1 of 1 , May 23, 2009
      --- On Wed, 5/20/09, Benjamin <benwagenmaker@...> wrote:

      From: Benjamin <benwagenmaker@...>
      Subject: [Espanol_101] Re: las noticias...
      To: Espanol_101@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wednesday, May 20, 2009, 8:13 PM

      --- In Espanol_101@ yahoogroups. com, jabriol <Jabriol2000@ ...> wrote:

      > Salut Bejamain, est vrai, il francais et espangol est similaire

      Indeed. However, in this thread, I neither speak nor understand French(my courtesy to the others). ;-)

      That being said, how would one say that in Spanish?

      My idea: "Saludos, Benjamin. Es la verdad. El francés y el espanol son similares."

      Would that be about right? Please correct as needed. Thanks!

      -->well it is understandable, but you can also say: "Hola Benjamin es cierto El francés y el espanol son parecido."

      The problem I run with french, you will have with spanish. They are so close and the word are cognitives and mean the same. so in essence what you wrote is very good, and understandable. but the syntax in some countries may be off. That is why in Quebec, I am understood, But just don't say it the right way :-)