Legal Translation

  • chicavieja
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2003
      I need to translate some legal words and phrases as they pertain to
      the entertainment industry. I am new to this group and am not sure if
      this is something I can do through this group. Forgive me if I am
      wrong. I do apologize in advance.

      There are a lot of words and phrases but the ones that keep recurring,
      and recurring in a variety of forms, are important for a clear and
      precise document translation. I am just doing this for a friend. I
      have not undertaken any legal translation previously. I usually
      stick to "easy stuff".

      Specifically, I need the following:

      royalty
      royalty rate
      Manufacturers' Suggested Retail Price
      top-line records
      mid-price records
      budget records

      Thank you for any help you can provide to me.
      -Corina