Re: [Spanish_English_Translation_Help_Group] letter dec 05

  • shawn regan
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 31, 2005
      --- JS <jackbell217@...> wrote:

      > Can someone help with translation, thank you
      >
      > HELLO FAMILY ,LAS NENAS SON HERMOSAS, SALIERON
      > PICTURES BEATIFUL , AS
      > THEY
      > WALK ALL ? ESTAMOS ALGO DISTANCIADOS PERO SIEMPRE
      > ESTAMOS EN CONTACTO ,
      > ESTOY
      > APRENDIENDO A ESCANEAR LAS FOTOS PARA PODER
      > MANDANLAS POR MAIL DE TODOS
      > NOSOTROS , PERDON POR NO ESCRIBIR TAN SEGUIDO , A
      > VECES ESCRIBO DE ACA
      > DE MI
      > TRABAJO POR ESTA DIRECCION Ó GUSXV@... , O
      > TE DOY LA DIRECCION
      > DE
      > IVANNA , IVISOLBEL@... , LES MANDO UN
      > SALUDO ENORME THOUSAND
      > KISSES
      > AND BETTER DESIRES. WE WANT MUCH TO THEM. gUs and
      > family.

      Hello family, the little girls are beautiful, the
      pictures came out lovely, are they all walking?

      We are rather far appart but we still stay in contact.
      I am learning to scan photos so that I can send by
      mail to all of us.

      forgive me for not writing sooner. Sometimes I write
      from my work account --------- Here is the email
      address of Ivanna ------

      Just $16.99/mo. or less.
      dsl.yahoo.com
    • Daniel R Hanson
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 31, 2005
        Hello, JS (or Jack?)!

        I'm not sure if you want us to translate the message into English or into Spanish since there is a mixture of both.

        Here's a rough translation in English:

        Hello, family! The girls are lovely. Those pictures turned out beautiful. Can all of them walk on their own now? We're kind of far away from each other, but nevertheless we've been able to stay in touch. I'm learning how to scan some pictures of all of us to send to you guys via e-mail. Sorry for not writing that often. Sometimes I write you guys from my work using this e-mail address: gusxv@h...., or I could give you guys Ivanna's e-mail address: IVISOLBEL@H.... Here's a big hug, a thousand kisses and a wish that all your New Years' resolutions come true. We love you guys a lot. Gus and family.

        I hope that helps you, JS.

        Sincerely,

        Daniel el Gringo