Voice over

  • gmoralesprbsd
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1, 2005
      Hello Everyone,

      Does anyone know the translation for the term "voice-over"?

      Thank you
      Gilberto Morales
      Katy, Texas
    • esther herran
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 5, 2005
        HI, I found this definition that could be helpful: the voice on an unseen commentator in a film of television program.
        Bye,
        Esther

        gmoralesprbsd <gmoralesprbsd@...> wrote:

        Hello Everyone,

        Does anyone know the translation for the term "voice-over"?

        Thank you
        Gilberto Morales
        Katy, Texas

      • Daniel R Hanson
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 5, 2005
          Hello, Katy!

          I would put "doblaje" because when you do a voice-over, you are
          putting that person's voice on the recording. Hence, you're
          basically dubbing.

          Sincerely,

          Daniel el Gringo

          --- In