      From: alejandro delaluz <alejandro_l_d@...>
      To: "Spanish_English_Translation_Help_Group@yahoogroups.com" <Spanish_English_Translation_Help_Group@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Sunday, 7 April 2013 10:30 PM
      Subject: Re: [Spanish_English_Translation_Help_Group] Duda: "Aquí se ve mejor a Emilia"

      1.) Aquí se ve mejor Emilia.

      Well they are different  because in the first  one  you are boldphasing or  pionting out that,  form the angle that the picture was taken  you can see Emilia better, pehaps there are no obtacles between the camera and the subject , perhaps  she is got a better attair or  clothing

      2.) Aquí se ve mejor a Emilia.

      In this second instance  is when perhaps  for example Emilia has been some  weeks at  a hospital and  now she is looking helthier and she is comming back and doing well after a long illness or a heavy surgical procedure

      That is the main difference, I hope that it is been well explained

      Alejandro de la Luz Dávalos

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEPA8p_jFDg&list=UUP1PHLIIzE_ixFZ_Ac7Ddfw&index=3%c2%a0