2687Re: La forma "despídate"

  • Eileen
    Mar 12, 2013
      Hi Dan,

      Did you try looking in the RAE (Real Academia de Español) Dictionary on the RAE website? It now includes both "Castellano" and Spanish from South American countries too.

      Regarding what is correct usage by people is often different to the offically accepted. I have seen a LOT of American people write There when they mean Their and we won't start to discuss the use of grammar. In the UK I have heard people use present continuous instead of present simple and vice versa. I just wonder exactly how many people really do speak and spell correctly, especially with present day education, which seems designed to create more ignorance so that the powers that be can lead us like the "sheeple," that many are, into poverty.

      Regards,

      Eileen Brophy