RTM

  • Art Stone
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 21, 2010
      Gents,

      The Potomac Legion as opened Registrations for walk-on's for RTM next weekend. If you would like to go, let us know and your in! It going to be a great event!

      Art Stone
      13th N.J.V.
    • TWbirney@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 21, 2010
        Things are happening rather quickly now. We now have the beef ration. The coffee is ready. The crackers and their boxes are nearing completion. The fence rails are split and ready to move. And best of all? We're at about sixty registrants. Help Co. K reach 15 to match the other two companies. Capt. Hobbins needs his boys to help guard the colors as we face hundreds of rebs practically alone in a dramatic climax. And let us know you're coming. Thanks. Bill B