Re: droper100.jpg/ Questions

  • mbayfog
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 28, 2003
      --- In Spangfract@yahoogroups.com, David Smith <fractalman@c...> wrote:
      > Spangfract 1.98b5

      What is the URL for downloading spangfract version b5?

      Where can I view the jpg's that were uploaded? The jpg's do not show
      up in the e-mail version of the newsletter, and the jpg's are not
      stored according to the info on the yahoo groups site.

      Thanks, CJ
    • David Smith
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 29, 2003
        Unfortunately, the jpgs are no longer stored at Yahoo. The only way to see
        posts is to set your group settings to individual e-mail.
        I have posted version 1.98b6 in the files section...in the coming weeks I
        will be doing a lot of cleanup on the program as I will finally have some
        time. I will keep the group informed. Please post something you make with
        Spangfract, as I would love to see someone else's fractals.
        David